Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Take Me Back Tuesday & Flashback Friday

June 1982
From left to right...my friend Heidi (age8), Me (age8), my sister Heidi (age5).  Yep, I had 2 braids FOREVER.  I remember loving that outfit, I am pretty sure it was my aunt's (I loved getting her hammy downs).  My friend, Heidi, lived across the street from us in that red house that is in the left corner of the photo.  I remember those strollers my sister & I have in the photos.  Wonder what happened to them.  I still have my dolly, it's Lily's now.
We had just moved into this house a few months before and my father was cleaning up the yard.  There were bushes along either side of the house and my father cut them back.
A 
Day With TwoFriday Photo FlashbackFlashback 
Friday Button
Way Back When-esday posts at Twinfatuation.
My Signature

9 Sweet Comments:

Jingle said...

These are SUCH fun photos! So cute!

Wendy Irene said...

I really love the old pictures! So pretty :)

Unknown said...

That is sooo cute! Is that a bathing suit that your friend Heidi has on...I think I had one just like it! LOL

Anonymous said...

I was looking at old photos the other day of me with my dolls. I was always playing alone and always had them lined up. Love the photos!

Unknown said...

What a great look back! I remember walking around our neighborhood with our strollers too!

jayayceeblog said...

Great houses, great pictures, adorable girls! Lovin' the nostalgia!

XmasDolly said...

Well talk about killing two birds with one stone! ~hehe~ Cool picture. I just don't see little girls playing with their doll buggies anymore. Love it. Have a great weekend. Don't forget about Monday's meme. Monday's Music Moves Me - It's Freebie week! Woo Hoo!

Susie Buetow said...

Stopping in from the follow friday photo hop! I love old photos! My photo is from a shirt that I LOVED wearing and wore it, I'm sure, until it fell apart!

Stop on in! I'm your newest blog follower!!!
Susie http://goo.gl/syX1

Anonymous said...

I love these photos. They're precious.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin